Photo by BriYYZ on Flickr
The goal of Prairie Moves is to keep our readers informed about career moves, press coverage, and product development from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Pete Jones joined Catchfire Media (Des Moines) – via catchfiremedia.com/news
- Clint Harvey joined Catchfire Media (Des Moines) – via catchfiremedia.com/news
- Ben Milne of Dwolla (Des Moines) interviewed by MyEntre.Net: 10 Questions with…Ben Milne, Founder of Dwolla
- Halo Institute (Omaha) covered by Nebraska Entrepreneur: Halo Institute Bridges Gap Between Ideas and Investments
- TIGJam Midwest (Des Moines) recapped on Foundry Coworking’s blog: Game Development at TIGJam Midwest
- David McRae Jr., Systematic Thought (Omaha), released two iPhone apps: CalcLoan and CalcLoan Free – via email
- Scott Data Center (Omaha) expansion to achieve industry certification – via scott-technology.com/news
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce announced the date, March 3, and chairperson, Dan Holke, for its 2011 Young Professionals Summit – via omahayoungprofessionals.org/news
- Eliason Media (Des Moines) opening up Chicago office July 1 – via twitter.com/EliasonMedia