Mentioned this week
- Filming live on Ustream from the Silicon Prairie News office
- Introducing the new Analog the Prairie Dog! Thanks to What Cheer for the surprise, and compliments to its creator Amy Morin of Plaiderpillar!
- Caretakers Forum will ask the question: What is creative?
- Omaha Creative Week: The Schedule (20+ events)
- UNI student is finalist for ‘College Entrepreneur of 2010’ (similar to Scriptito out of Omaha) – Voting end Friday, September 10
- Sojern announces additional $9M in venture capital funding
- UNO enriches innovation and entrepreneurship with new facility
- Opportunities on the Prairie
- Social networking platform Bumpr launches into public beta
- MedLetters aims to improve patient-physician communication
- See you at The Combine, September 9-12
- Tony Hsieh “Delivering Happiness” presentation
- Also mentioned via Ustream chat: UNO student looks to foursquare to challenge college drinking culture
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)