Prairie Moves: Matt Secoske, NUtech Ventures, John Wirtz & more
Published every Tuesday, Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development, and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News. If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you
Photo by Jeff Slobotski, taken somewhere on I-80 between Des Moines and Omaha.
Published every Tuesday, Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development, and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email email@example.com. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Secoske has joined Prairie Ventures as Chief Software Architect, overseeing development of various projects including Remote Patient Monitoring, Tele-Health Services, Platypus and Lab Automation Systems – via email
- Dwolla (Des Moines) national release covered by Des Moines Register: Dwolla lets consumers bypass checks, credit cards, PCMag.com: Dwolla Adds Person-to-Person Payments via Twitter, Facebook, Associated Press: Dwolla a new player in electronic money transfers, and KCCI: Iowa Company Unveils Pay-By-Phone Service
- Dwolla Meetup (Des Moines) photographed by Juice: Dwolla meetup
- NUtech Ventures (Lincoln) profiled by Nebraska Entrepreneur: NUtech connects innovators to researchers, promotes development
- NUtech Ventures (Lincoln) blogged about MRail: Behind the Headlines with MRail
- Hudl (Lincoln) covered by KOLN television: Lincoln Company Part of Technology Hotbed & video
- Roundscapes (Licoln) profiled by Nebraska Entrepreneur: Roundscapes presenting virtual reality from a new perspective
- John Wirtz of Hudl (Lincoln) interviewed by Beyond the Pedway: The Importance Of Customer Feedback And Getting Designers In Front Of Users – With John Wirtz of Hudl
- Virtual Incision Corporation (Lincoln) highlighted by Nebraska Entpreneur: Medical device firm learns valuable venture capital lessons
- Bailey Lauerman (Lincoln & Omaha) designed the identity and worked with Roundscapes (Lincoln) to create the Flash-based, video driven mircosite for client Cargill‘s new cattle starter feed called RAMP: cattleloveit.com – via necreative.typepad.com
- Phenomblue (Omaha) added to roster of Society of Digital Agencies – via prweb.com/releases
- Tim Siedell, a.k.a. @BadBanana, (Lincoln) had his book, “Marching Bands are Just Homeless Orchestras,” named to Tweet Smarter’s “2010 Ranking of the Best Twitter Books: Best Humor“
- After Dwolla Meetup (Des Moines), Creative Rodeo (Windsor Heights, Iowa) had an interesting take on a new monetary symbol: Dwolla Sign
- Drake University senior magazine students release the university’s first all-digital magazine, Urban Plains – via email
- Grasshorse (Mount Pleasant, Iowa) wins “Best Animated Film” and develops Stereoscopic Skills – via grasshorse.wordpress.com
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.