Photo by Sue Nichols via Flickr
Published every Tuesday, Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development, and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Jeff Slobotski (Omaha) & Geoff Wood (Des Moines) are now full-time at Silicon Prairie News, coming on board as Chief Community Builder and COO, respectively
- Rick Knudtson is now full-time at Tripleseat (Omaha office, headquartered in Boston)
- Norah Carroll is now full-time at Lava Row (Des Moines) – via twitter.com/lavarow
- Joe Hobot‘s technology blog MWD highlighted by the Des Moines Business Record: “Hobot’s technology news blog takes off“
- Infegy (Kansas City) interviewed by the Kansas City Star: “Protecting online reputations is a growing enterprise“
- Dachis Group (Austin, Texas), the company that acquired Archrival (Lincoln) in November 2010, has completed a $30 million in Series B funding – via dachisgroup.com/about/news
- Move Creative founded in Lincoln, founded by Jeff Abele – via typepad.necreative.com
- Jeff Slobotski (Omaha) of Silicon Prairie News participated in the Omaha World-Herald article “Omaha execs refocus for 2011“
- Ninth Division (Omaha) published a blog post about 2011: “In 2011, we make our mark“
- Dwolla (Des Moines) published a 2010 wrap up blog post: “2010 recap. Our values. Our future.“