Photo by Brittany Mascio
Published every Tuesday (four days late this week), Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development, and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact email@example.com.
- Bozell (Omaha) launched the all-new Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska website, nebraskablue.com – via email
- Turbine Interactive (Lincoln) launched Headwind Consumer Products’ website, headwindproducts.com – via twitter.com/thisisturbine
- Skid Vis (Omaha) released TipTimer to the App Store – via twitter.com/skidvis
- Zaarly (Kansas City) feautured by Billboard.biz: “Could Zaarly, A New Mobile Sales Platform, Help Fight Ticket Scalping?” and Benzinga: “Zaarly.com – More Than A Catchy Dot-Com“
- VolunteerLocal (Des Moines) profiled in the Des Moines Business Record: “VolunteerLocal seeks to keep event workers happy, engaged“
- Secret Penguin (Omaha) featured in the Midwest Business Journal: “Secret Penguin transitions to more strategic works, heightens client diversity“
- John Meyer of 9 Clouds (Sioux Falls) answered this question by the Huffington Post: “What is your favorite business book and why?“
- Dwolla (Des Moines) and Far Reach Technologies (Cedar Falls) highlighted by Cedar Falls Business Monthly: “Cedar Falls group advances payment via phone“
- Nathan Hidajat (Ames, Iowa), the second grader and charity: water fundraiser, recognized by NBC- WHOtv: “Doodle Finalist: An Ames second grader is one of the finalists in the Doodle 4 Google competition“
- Iowa bill proposing $2 million in tax credits covered by Des Moines Register: “Bill aims to rev up early investors“