Episode 52: The one where Geoff had jury duty
Always planning ahead, Andy prepared our 52nd episode since I was scheduled to spend the week across the street as a dutiful juror at the Polk County Courthouse. However, the trial wrapped a good 20 minutes before showtime, so I jumped in the second chair to join guests Norah Carroll of Lava Row and Mike Colwell of the BIZCI and StartupModels.com.
Discussed this week
- SXSW 2012 PanelPicker now open, list of Panels from the Prairie
- Innovation Chamber: How to engage in entrepreneurship & keep a day job
- Willis Jackson: Six reasons I quit my full-time job to pursue my startup
- Pongr infographic provides peek at ImagePulse statistics
- Stork.ly delivers valuable experience for 9-year-old entrepreneur
- Coming to campus this fall, Fampus aims to change college events
PrairieCast is a live podcast, recorded weekly, that features round table-style discussion of the top issues in startup culture and technology from across the Silicon Prairie region. Co-hosts Andy Brudtkuhl of 48Web and Geoff Wood of Silicon Prairie News are joined by a diversified group of entrepreneurs and others making an impact in the startup community.