Prairie Moves: Sam DuRegger, Nannagram, QuickCal and moreDecember 13, 2011 by Danny Schreiber
Photo by Dave Emerson via Flickr
What is Prairie Moves?
Published Tuesdays and Thursdays, Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email email@example.com. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fresk Labs (Des Moines) introduced Nannagram, a simple way to share photos and messages with loved ones – fresklabs.com
- T8 Webware launched a new site for Northwestern Bank of Orange City and Sheldon, Iowa – northwesternbankonline.com
- QuickCal (Omaha) released its QuickCal 3.1 into beta – blog.quickcalapp.com
- Gallup’s Entrepreneurial Acceleration System held its inaugural Summit – SPN and Omaha World-Herald
- OneLouder’s (Kansas City) FriendCaster – TechCrunch: “2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Nook Tablet And Kindle Fire Accessories That Are Must-Have“
- Google Fiber in Kansas City – Kansas City Star: “Google’s high-speed gamble in KC” and “Stanford community got first taste of Google Fiber” and Think Big Kansas City: “Give Us A Gig Welcomes Google to the Neighborhood“
- Dwolla (Des Moines): “An interesting discovery in New York & San Francisco“
- Wendy Townley (Omaha) – Creative Freelance Blog: “The Importance of a Thank You“