Big Omaha 2011 tickets sold out in eight days, purchase your ticket today to guarantee your seat for 2012.
Less than three hours remain to purchase our new Prairie Pass, a certified way to guarantee your seat at our two premier events, Big Omaha 2012 in May and Thinc Iowa 2012 in October. A limited number of Prairie Passes, which also give the purchaser a 10-percent discount, are available until 11 a.m.
At 11 a.m., we’ll release the first batch of 100 Big Omaha tickets. Please make sure to read the new ticket details on our registration page. In an effort to provide those interested in attending more than one opportunity to buy, we’re releasing tickets in three batches (see below). Following our last release on March 29, the waitlist will be activated for those who were not able to grab a ticket in time.
- Friday, March 23, 11 a.m. CDT – First release: 100 tickets available
- Tuesday, March 27, 11 a.m. CDT – Second release: 100 tickets available
- Thursday, March 29, 11 a.m. CDT – Third release: Remaining tickets available
Big Omaha 2012 suggested hotels
When you purchase your ticket, make sure to act quickly to reserve your room at one of the Big Omaha preferred hotels (the Big Omaha venue, KANEKO, is located at 1111 Jones St.). Mention “Big Omaha” to receive the special rate.
- Magnolia Hotel Omaha (1615 Howard St.) 888-915-1110 – Mention Big Omaha
- Hotel Deco Omaha (1504 Harney St.) 402-991-4981 – Mention Big Omaha
Credits: Photos by Malone & Company.