Prairie Moves: Billboard.biz calls Amp’d one of ‘best concert apps’
Lead Read: "Inaudible Frequencies, InConcert Amp'd, And More – 5 Apps That Are Changing Live Music" - Billboard.biz takes a look at apps changing the live music experience, naming the InConcert Amp'd app as one of the best it's seen. Quotable: "The investor …
What is Prairie Moves?
Published Tuesdays and Fridays, Prairie Moves is a roundup of career changes, media coverage, product development and other updates from the companies and individuals regularly covered by Silicon Prairie News.
“Inaudible Frequencies, InConcert Amp’d, And More – 5 Apps That Are Changing Live Music” – Billboard.biz takes a look at apps changing the live music experience, naming the InConcert Amp’d app as one of the best it’s seen.
“The investor community needs to better understand technology, and investing in technology, in particular high-risk financial tech start-ups.” – Jessica Bishop of Klink Mobile on the tech startup climate in Kansas City – Bank Technology News
Product & Business Updates
- T8 Webware moved into its Des Moines office – twitter.com
- Goodsmiths has hit $880,000 in inventory, among other milestones – Goodsmiths blog
- Bettrlife – BettrLife’s Don Schoen discusses mobility, health and wellness – mHIMSS
- Brady Churchill of BetterBoo – This YouTube Video Scored An Entrepreneur $40,000 – Business Insider
- Startups will have their presence at 80/35 Music Festival – Des Moines Register
- Why Tech Startups Are Gravitating to Kansas City – Bank Technology News
Gig Bits is an occasional feature keeping our readers up to speed on Google Fiber. Read Gig Bits.
- More hints about video with Google’s Kansas City network? – Kansas City Business Journal
- InConcert Amp’d app was named one of “5 Apps That Are Changing Live Music” by Billboard
- The new Phenomblue.com is featured on the FWA Public Shortlist – FWA
- BitRouter’s CEO shares knowledge – StartupCity Des Moines
- This Is Where I Paint – 42
- Our best tips for new grads #2 – Cultivate & maintain good relationships – Grain & Mortar
- Syncbak is: Television on Your Own Terms – Jack Perry
- Ben Vu of SkyVu Entertainment will be speaking at GamesBeat 2012 – VentureBeat
- SXSW Interative 2013 panel submissions are now open – SXSW
Credits: Screenshot from billboard.biz
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.