Ten Missouri Companies That SPN Is Watching
- EquipmentShare.com – A platform for contractors to find/rent expensive equipment for unique construction jobs. (Columbia)
- Site 1001 – A smart building management software that integrates sensors and artificial intelligence. JE Dunn is an investor. (Kansas City)
- Neurolutions – You had us at Brain – Computer Interface Technology. The IpsiHand technology is used to control the operation of prostheses. (St. Louis)
- Varsity Tutors – Online learning platform that puts experts in front of students to teach new skills. (St. Louis)
- Super Dispatch – Online transportation platform for managing trucking and other loads. (Kansas City)
- Summersalt – Ecommerce for beautifully designed, economically friendly swimsuits. (St. Louis)
- KE2 Therm Solutions – Econtrol systems for heavy use appliances – such as refrigeration and HVAC systems. (Washington)
- Main Street Data – Agricultural data analytics that helps producers optimize crop production. (Kansas City)
- Jane AI – Business Intelligence meets artificial intelligence meets open sharing with your team. Smart! (St. Louis)
- FinLocker – Fintech company that improves secure access to consumer data to speed along mortgages. (St. Louis)
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.