Every day I comb through my Google Reader reading sites like Hacker News and others, and star articles that are especially interesting about startups, entrepreneurship and miscellany. These are some of my favorites:
- Why to Join a Startup After Graduating (estromberg.com)
- My Job As A Pre-Launch Startup CEO Was To Buy Sandwiches (feedproxy.google.com)
- How to turn a city into a tech hub (mmoorejones.com)
- Being a first time entrepreneur is like looking for your first job (getvouched.wordpress.com)
- Why it’s smart for consumer startups to grow first and make money later
- Three Lean Startup Principles to Live By | GrasshopperHerder.com (grasshopperherder.com)
- How I’ll manage my next founding team (thestartuptoolkit.com)
- Chris Sacca answers ‘What is success?’ (www.siliconprairienews.com)
- Does Your Startup Need a Rockstar Marketer or a B Player? (feedproxy.google.com)
- Title Inflation Emerges With A Vengence (feedproxy.google.com)
- The CEO’s job (jessicamah.com)
- Things To Consider In Choosing Co-Founders (blog.earbits.com)
- Venture Craptial (venturecrapital.us)
- How to Find and Recruit a Killer Advisory Board (blog.earbits.com)
- How to Choose a Co-Founder (therelentlessanimal.blogspot.com)
- How to Pitch a VC (aka “Startup Viagra”) (startupnorth.ca)
- Raising Money, Some Data and Tactical Advice, Letters to YC Companies (2007) (blog.adamsmith.cc)
- Blogging your startup – mentioned during Steve Blank’s Keynote at SLLConf (leanlaunchlab.com)
- All accelerator programs are not the same (blog.jwegener.com)
- A Few Key People Really Can Make a Huge Difference (feedproxy.google.com)
If you have any startup-related links you’d like to share, shoot me a note!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.