Pitch and Grow 5, like past Pitch and Grow events, will provide entrepreneurs an opportunity to receive feedback on their pitches from a crowd of business peers. Photo by Geoff Wood.
In traditional Pitch & Grow fashion, entrepreneurs will pitch their business to a group of peer CEOs, CIOs, business development experts, industry professionals and business-savvy people. In return, the entrepreneurs will receive feedback on topics such as fundraising, value proposition, business plan, management team, sales/marketing/support and building strategy.
The TAI event page touts the opportunities presented by Pitch & Grow for both presenters and guests:
- Pitch your business to a “Think Tank” of individuals to gain momentum in taking your company to the next level.
- Refine your pitch with little to no risk.
- Network with and gain access to other talented people and ideas in an open environment.
- Gain ideas and learn business growth strategies that can help your own company.
- Enjoy a rich networking experience.
- Sit in for part of or the entire day.
Admission costs $25, but students and entrepreneurs pitching ideas receive free entry. Entrepreneurs interested in pitching can nominate themselves for a slot by submitting basic pitch information, and general reservations can be booked on the event’s sign-up page.