Every day I comb through my Google Reader reading sites like Hacker News and others, and star articles that are especially interesting about startups, entrepreneurship and miscellany. These are some of my favorites:
- Almost failing. (sahillavingia.com)
- AngelFlow: Follow angel investors on Twitter and AngelList (angelflow.com)
- What I Learned from Zuckerberg’s Mistakes (launch.is)
- Is your startup a company or just a feature? (sachin.posterous.com)
- Impatience Kills Startups (chrisyeh.blogspot.com)
- How To Make Wealth (www.paulgraham.com)
- 7 Reasons Why You Need To Work For A Big Company (onstartups.com)
- The $10,000 Sentence (startuplawyer.com)
- 5 Tips For Your Startup (viget.com)
- Short note on Unique Selling Proposition (USP) (64notes.com)
- Always In Startup Mode (arcware.net)
- Startup Bullshit Bingo – December 2010 Edition (kaljundi.com)
- Joel Spolsky on how to impress the software engineer boss (stackexchange.com)
- The 5 Myths Of Building A Great Mobile Team (techcrunch.com)
- We Are NY Tech (avc.com)
- M&A Fundamentals (avc.com)
- Before you raise money (venturehacks.com)
- Always assume competition (venturehacks.com)
If you have any startup-related links you’d like to share, shoot me a note!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.