Every day I comb through my Google Reader reading sites like Hacker News and others, and star articles that are especially interesting about startups, entrepreneurship and miscellany. These are some of my favorites:
- Disappearing Into The Fire Workshop (avc.com)
- What the Hell Does a “Business Guy” Do? (softwarebyrob.com)
- Insight From Dropbox: Failure Is Not The Worst Outcome, Mediocrity Is (onstartups.com)
- 8 Startup Lessons You Could Learn from Gotham Gal (bothsidesofthetable.com)
- Master of Customer Acquisition, Matt Coffin, On Startups … (bothsidesofthetable.com)
- Want to Know How First Round Capital was Started? (bothsidesofthetable.com)
- 6 Pitch Lessons from the MIT Media Lab (rocketwatcher.com)
- How To Allocate Founder and Employee Equity (avc.com)
- Exit interview: reddit’s Alexis Ohanian (37signals.com)
- Portland Seed Fund seeks inspiration from Y Combinator grads (oregonlive.com)
- Cash Flows in Silicon Valley, but This Isn’t 1999 (wsj.com)
- YC: The new grad school (mattbrezina.com)
- Running a Modern Startup on PHP (chartboost.com)
- Titles and Promotions (bhorowitz.com)
- What’s The Most Difficult CEO Skill? Managing Your Own Psychology (bhorowitz.com)
- 360 Reviews (avc.com)
- Margins (avc.com)
- Building a Startup – Defending .NET (nashcoding.com)
- Entrepreneurs Are Artists (steveblank.com)
If you have any startup-related links you’d like to share, shoot me a note!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.