Check out the complete State of Entrepreneurship Address (Video)
As promised last week when we published an initial recap of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation's State of Entrepreneurship Address, we now have the full video of the proceedings for your viewing pleasure. At the event, which took place on Thursday in Washington, D.C., Benno Schmidt, the Kauffman Foundation's interim president and …
As promised last week when we published an initial recap of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation‘s State of Entrepreneurship Address, we now have the full video of the proceedings for your viewing pleasure.
At the event, which took place on Thursday in Washington, D.C., Benno Schmidt, the Kauffman Foundation’s interim president and CEO, delivered the keynote address. Entitled “A Roadmap for State Growth,” Schmidt’s talk explored methods of promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, and economic growth through low-cost changes in state law and policy. Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman, the chair of the National Governors Association (NGA) followed by sharing remarks about NGA entrepreneurship initiatives.
Next came a panel discussion featuring Heineman and several other experts and leaders:
- Bill Aulet, senior lecturer and managing director, the Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- Oliver R. Goodenough, fellow, Berkman Center for Internet Society at Harvard Law School, and professor, Vermont Law School
- Robert Litan, vice president of Research and Policy, the Kauffman Foundation
- Morris Kleiner, professor and AFL-CIO chair, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Jack Markell, Governor of Delaware and vice chair of the National Governors Association
For more on the findings discussed at Thursday’s event, see the two reports below, released last week by the Kauffman Foundation:
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.