Prairie Moves: 20 questions about Google Fiber
Lead Read: "Questions to Ask at Google-Fiber Announcement" - Research analyst Scott Cleland blogs 20 questions to ask at Thursday's Google Fiber announcement, including: How many employees will Google hire in Kansas City? Quotable: "They actually sort of jump-started the whole goal-based savings account thing." - Stessa Cohen …
What is Prairie Moves?
Published Tuesdays and Fridays, Prairie Moves is a roundup of career changes, media coverage, product development and other updates from the companies and individuals regularly covered by Silicon Prairie News.
“Questions to Ask at Google-Fiber Announcement” – Research analyst Scott Cleland blogs 20 questions to ask at Thursday’s Google Fiber announcement, including: How many employees will Google hire in Kansas City?
“They actually sort of jump-started the whole goal-based savings account thing.” – Stessa Cohen, a financial services analyst for Gartner in Philadelphia, speaking about SmartyPig in a USA Today article. – USA Today
- C.J. Moore left Red Nova Labs to pursue a career as a sports writer – Red Nova Labs blog and CJ Moore blog
- SmartyPig – SmartyPig creates online savings plan to reach a goal – USA Today
- SmartyPig – Selling SmartyPig to Other Banks – DepositAccounts.com
- Appcore – Appcore flying high as cloud computing services take off – Des Moines Register
- Appy Hour: Silicon Prairie Innovators – KCUR
- Startup 101: You have an idea. How do you get funding for it? – KOMU
Gig Bits is an occasional feature keeping our readers up to speed on Google Fiber. Read Gig Bits.
- Questions to Ask at Google-Fiber Announcement – The Precusor Blog
- What should a Center for Mobile Media do? – Gary Kebbel
- GO | The Future of Mobile Payments: Event Wrap-up – KCnext
- Shipton: How to successfully leverage conflict – Dan Shipton
- In-depth with the Think Big i-Team: Max Gall – Think Big Partners
- Missouri has $4.75 million available for entrepreneurs – St. Louis Business Journal
- Who Wants to Be the Next Silicon Valley? – Fox Business
- Todd Barry chides KCI for its earnest Twitter account – Pitch
- Buffett Awards Stock to Young Entrepreneurs – Inc
Credits: Screenshot from precursorblog.com
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.