Every day I comb through my Google Reader reading sites like Hacker News and others, and star articles that are especially interesting about startups, entrepreneurship and miscellany. These are some of my favorites:
- How to get the most out of AngelList as a VC and as an Entrepreneur (startupnorth.ca)
- Notes on the acquisition process (cdixon.org)
- Vanity milestones (cdixon.org)
- Startup Economics (smartasset.com)
- The Best Equity is Sweat Equity (blogmaverick.com)
- Make Sure Your Company Is Ready For IPO Prime Time (techcrunch.com)
- Market to normals, seed with techies? (byjess.net)
- Tenmiles – A Bootstrapped Product company – Journey so far (tenmiles.com)
- Why All Incubators Should Follow 500 Startups and Use AngelList as a Gateway (blog.selekt.com)
- The purpose of a startup is very simple. Build, be bought, or fail (gregmeyer.wordpress.com)
- 10 reasons every college student should intern at a startup (venturebeat.com)
- The Most Difficult CEO Skill? Managing Your Own Psychology (2011) (bhorowitz.com)
- Success of Crowdfunding Puts Pressure on Entrepreneurs (nytimes.com)
- Want To Build A Startup Ecosystem? Build A 24hr Cafe w/ Free Wifi. (techli.com)
- The Evolving Path To Starting A Startup (hartejsingh.com)
- So much help, so few startups (blog.8thcolor.com)
- How this designer learned to program and launched a product (blog.qio.me)
- MBA Mondays From The Archives: Cash Flow (avc.com)
- How Do You Eat an Elephant? (onlyonceblog.com)
- Top 12 TED Talks for Entrepreneurs (shopify.com)
If you have any startup-related links you’d like to share, shoot me a note!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.