Every day I comb through my Google Reader reading sites like Hacker News and others, and star articles that are especially interesting about startups, entrepreneurship and miscellany. These are some of my favorites:
- The brutal truth about marketing your software product (successfulsoftware.net)
- Which investors will invest in your startup? (gabrielweinberg.com)
- How to rebuild a tech team from scratch (blog.geekli.st)
- SxSW – Lost That Loving Feeling for Early Stage Entrepreneurs (founderdating.com)
- What should you open source in your company (ahmetalpbalkan.com)
- How A Y Combinator Startup Is Born: The Story Of Strikingly (forbes.com)
- HubSpot’s approach to front-end development at scale (dev.hubspot.com)
- Free works (marco.org)
- One of the Biggest Mistakes Enterprise Startups Make (techcrunch.com)
- VCs are startups too (ludlowventures.com)
- Startup engineers (dilbert.com)
- How I Met 75 Investors and Raised $650,000 (aihuiong.com)
- Why my startup failed (jamesmaskell.co.uk)
- Don’t Let Your Hype Write A Check That Your Product Can’t Cash (techcrunch.com)
- The anti-tech startup pattern (isbullsh.it)
- A Startup’s Guide to Outsourcing (tomtunguz.com)
- What Do Angel Investors Actually Do? (Part 1) (leoexplor.es)
- Should you pay to pitch an angel group? What the data says (startupnorth.ca)
- How Solo Founders Beat The Odds and Get Into Top Accelerators (blogs.wsj.com)
If you have any startup-related links you’d like to share, shoot me a note!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.