Prairie Moves: Allied Strategy, Phenomblue, Dwolla & more
(Photo by IndigoValley via Flickr) The goal of Prairie Moves is to keep our readers informed about career moves, press coverage, and product development from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News. If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post,
Photo by IndigoValley via Flickr
The goal of Prairie Moves is to keep our readers informed about career moves, press coverage, and product development from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email email@example.com. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Patent attorney Tyson Benson, formerly with Keller LaPuma Woodard PC, joined Advent IP (Omaha) – via twitter.com/AdventIP
- StartupDigest Classifieds released its Startup Resources section, for Des Moines it listed: Silicon Prairie News, Mike Colwell, Rush Nigut, Brett Trout, MyEntre.Net
- Graffiti Tracker (Omaha) focus of North County Times article: REGION: ‘Graffiti intelligence’ fuels rise in prosecutions
- Spindustry Interactive (Des Moines) named #10 Best Web Strategy firm in the world by BestWebDesignAgencies.com: Best Web Strategy Companies – July 2010
- Allied Strategy (Lincoln) covered by Nebraska Entrepreneur: Allied Strategy sets path for Raikes School startups
- Hudl (Lincoln) co-founders named to Inc. Magazine’s 30 Under 30 list, David Graff, John Wirtz, and Brian Kaiser, Founders of Agile Sports, and covered by Nebraska Entrepreneur, Coach’s challenge sparks Agile Sports; Raikes School provides tools and experience
- Dwolla (Des Moines) covered by sCommerce: Dwolla – Send And Receive Money Online More Cheaply
- Benjamin Vu of SkyVu Pictures (Omaha) featured in Shout! Weekly: Ask A Care Bear Anything…
- Andy Peters of Ninth Division, Kevin Berry of Confurrent, Jim Boutcher of Smelly Puppy, and David McRae, Jr. of Systematic Thought (all of Omaha) mentioned in Shout! Weekly cover story: Killer Apps
- The World Tri (Charlie Wittmack of Des Moines) covered by AOL News, Iowa Man Attempts 11-Month, 12,000-Mile Triathlon, BBC Radio, PM Program, and several other outlets: Weekly News Wrapup
- Gamerosters.com (Iowa City) announced the launch of their NCAA 2011 roster data – via gamerosters.com/ncaa-video-game-blog/
- Archrival (Lincoln) received a Double Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition for its Joss Vodka package design – via necreative.typepad.com
- Contemporary Analysis (Omaha) launched a new website – via twitter.com/GrantStanley
- Jimmy Winter of RockDex (Omaha) launched a side project, the Power of Howard – via twitter.com/jimmywinter
- Phenomblue (Omaha) opened a New York office – via more.phenomblue.com
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.