Every day I comb through my Google Reader reading sites like Hacker News and others, and star articles that are especially interesting about startups, entrepreneurship and miscellany. These are some of my favorites:
- Fire Yourself (market-by-numbers.com)
- The Mobster-Style VC Intro (feedproxy.google.com)
- The #1 Competitor for SaaS Vendors (feedproxy.google.com)
- Your Product is NOT “The Product” (feedproxy.google.com)
- What It Takes To Make A Successful Software StartUp Today (feedproxy.google.com)
- How I used Guest Blogging For My Startup (leostartsup.com)
- Why Not to Join a Startup After Graduating (veyronb.wordpress.com)
- Why I Didn’t Get A Real Job (newstudentunion.wordpress.com)
- The role of the CDO (blog.stylej.am)
- Build a product. Not Features. (vincentjordan.com)
- What it means to be an entrepreneur (evbeard.com)
- Lack of Entrepreneurial Culture Seen as Europe’s Biggest Obstacle (blogs.wsj.com)
- Use good copywriting to reduce customer support load (swombat.com)
- The born-again entrepreneur (swombat.com)
- Why to Join a Startup After Graduating (estromberg.com)
- My Job As A Pre-Launch Startup CEO Was To Buy Sandwiches (feedproxy.google.com)
- How to turn a city into a tech hub (mmoorejones.com)
- Being a first time entrepreneur is like looking for your first job (getvouched.wordpress.com)
- Why it’s smart for consumer startups to grow first and make money later
- Three Lean Startup Principles to Live By | GrasshopperHerder.com (grasshopperherder.com)
If you have any startup-related links you’d like to share, shoot me a note!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sign up to receive daily updates in your inbox.